My Story


Hello all and welcome to my blog! My name is Emilie and I am the photographer, recipe-creator and general entity behind Loose Leaf Vegan. My goals and vision are simple: I want to share my cruelty-free lifestyle with the world and give people the tools and information they need to be successful on their journey. Two years ago this blog began as a vegan food blog, but now I find myself feeling called to expand it into other areas. Veganism in truth is not a diet. It is a lifestyle, and I feel like my blog should be a reflection of that. If you have any questions or concerns about switching over to the vegan lifestyle please feel free to contact me. While I am not perfect, I'm striving to do the least harm I can, and I would love to help you on your own compassionate journey.


So a little bit about me.... I attended Texas A&M University where I studied Biological Anthropology, Classics (Ancient Greek specifically) and French. I love studying the holistic human experience, and this fascination has led me to pursue a graduate degree in law. In my spare time I love to do yoga, run, drink copious amounts of tea and cuddle up with a novel and/or my fur babies. I became a vegetarian at the age of 13 and I've been vegan for almost 2 years and I can't ever imagine going back to consuming animal products.

I have two beautiful adopted fur babies: Pooh Bear, a Cock-A-Poo princess who I adopted in 2012 and Kanga a darling Australian Shepherd who I just recently adopted.



Comments

Popular Posts